Can a series of injections actually cure your allergies? Not really. But they can make you feel like you don’t have allergies by retraining your immune system. And that may be the next best thing to a cure. Find out more about immunotherapy.
1. You have your allergy doctor on speed dial.
2. You buy stock in Kleenex tissues because you might as well profit from your misery.
3. Your bedside table looks like it belongs in the ICU.
4. Your sneezing has gotten so out of control, your co-workers start giving you dirty looks.
5. People start calling you Rudolph.
6. You purchase a separate handbag to store your supply of cough drops.
7. Your eyes water so much, you earned the nickname “cry baby”.
How many of these tell-tale signs apply to you?