Relief is just a phone call away

What kind of doctor is an allergist?

An allergist/immunologist is a pediatrician or internist who has undergone two to three years of special training in the diagnosis and treatment of allergic and immunologic diseases. To understand what you are allergic to, an allergist will:

  • Take a personalized patient history, including a thorough record of the illness, a family history, and information on home and work/school environments
  • Perform allergy testing
  • Possibly perform other laboratory tests

An allergist can create a management plan with you for better control of your environment and your symptoms. Your plan may also include proper medication and, if necessary, allergen immunotherapy (allergy shots).

Connect With Us

Get Allergy relief today by visiting one of our 10 convenient locations
Call us today at: (614) 328-9927

Doctor’s Blog

...Read More